Show home buyers a whole new perspective with stunning aerial photography and video! Your clients can offer prospective buyers a sweeping, bird’s eye view of the listing and its surroundings. Many questions buyers are likely to have can be answered with quality aerial photography, available on your listing 24 hours, seven days a week. You’ll hear from more potential buyers who already know they love the area—because they’ve had a chance to see it in your real estate marketing, be it on your site or in a brochure.
Of course, aerial real estate photography is ideal for showing off a great location and outdoor features like pools and beautiful landscaping, but it also offers astonishing, never-before-available high-drama views of properties. Aerial drone photography can help you tell the right story about your listing, one that captivates buyers.
How We’re Different
- Our drone operator is licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration as a remote pilot, which is mandatory for commercial operation.
- Our aerial vehicles are the best in the industry, the DJI Phantom 4 Pro and DJI Inspire 2.
- Videos are capable in up to 5.2K Ultra High Definition and photos are captured with minimum 20.2 megapixels of resolution.
- We carry liability insurance for all of the services we provide; our aerial services are no different.
- All our flights are conducted with one goal in mind: SAFETY!
Aerial photography isn’t just for high-end real estate. Drone photography can be a reasonably priced option for differentiating yourself from other realtors.
In fact, aerial photography isn’t just for residential real estate, uses including commercial real estate and yacht listings. We also offer this service for weddings, construction, inspections, land surveys, and a variety of other uses. Contact us for pricing and personalized packages.